Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A day for a freebie

So something you need to know about my family. We are all pretty clumsy. At least one of us trips, falls, or runs into something daily.
Well tonight, after all the kids were in bed, I was walking into my bedroom and saw that the broom had fallen over and was looking like a prime tripping spot. You would think that the next thing I would do would be to go and pick it up. But I didn't. I thought to myself, "hmmmm I bet Kenny (my sweet husband) trips over that." Then I came and got on my computer.
Not 5 minutes later, I hear him grunt in there and then he calls for me to come and see what he tripped over. No need! So I just shout to him, "Did you trip over the broom?" Then, all shocked, he thinks that I put it there on purpose! Come on. I would never do that (well maybe not never). Funny though! I had a good laugh! I couldn't believe that he actually tripped on it! I guess I know him better than I thought!

On to the business side of things! A FREEBIE!!!


I have added a new freebie today! I also added a few new products for St. Patrick's day!

No comments: