Monday, February 6, 2012

Time for a new freebie


I thought I would do another quick page. This one was going to be a valentine's day page, but ended up being an "I love my baby and he is the cutest thing on the planet" page instead. I think it could cross over between the two. But come on, who can deny that my little boy isn't the cutest! I mean, I'm not biased at all!!

I hope some of you can get some use out of it though!! All you have to do is add your own picture and type in some little lines of journaling, and presto!

I also recently added a bunch of Valentine's Day products to the store. I added some printable drink labels. They are designed to fit on a glass bottle, but if you would like them to fit on soda bottle then post a comment to let me know, and I'll resize them for that!

No comments: