Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In A Whirlwind

I'm officially full term with my pregnancy now, which doesn't mean anything. I'll still be preggers for 3-5 weeks more! That's ok though. I feel pretty good considering the 100 degree temperatures here in Boise! Little guy still doesn't have a name, but soon! My 4 year old daughter is hoping for George Michael (not the singer songwriter) and she calls him Georgie. It's pretty cute. She's also still wants Carzmo, which is the name of one of her imaginary friends. Don't ask me where it came from, I have NO idea.

We have a list of names, but nothing final. A little story, my maiden name is Clarke, and I come from a family of 5 girls. So I thought it would be fun to name him Clarke, but my husband will only do it without the 'e' on the end. So here is the list. Would love to hear opinions!!

• Clarke
• Ethan
• Atticus
• George

We are slowing getting completely settled in our new little house, and I did replace my totaled car. I'm now a mini van mama, and love it!

More to come this week, plus another freebie!

5 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Oh, I love Clark(e). One of my boys has my maiden name as his middle name.

Gibb Family said...

I love Clarke with the e but cute either way.

Seema said...

I like Clarke with the e, it's a little more unique. By the way, congrats! :)

Owner said...

Clarke and Atticus. LOVE them!!

Escujuri Family said...

Hey Jesse!!!! Since I'm like a month late reading your blog, I assume you had your little baby! Congrats!!! What did you end up naming him? And where did you guys move to? :)