Saturday, July 9, 2011

One For the Books!

Fourth of july was awesome and I have to share my masterpiece, that yes, deserves to be in a food museum! Here's the recipe.


Well, things have, all of a sudden, gotten really busy around my house! My husband is in the application process for graduate school right now, so we decided to go ahead and try and sell our house so that when the time came to move we wouldn't be tied to it. We sold it in a total of 2, yes 2, days! So now, in between being about 33 weeks pregnant, packing, finding a place to live, having to be out of our house by the end of the month, and then normal day to day stuff, I've been feeling a little overwhelmed, exhausted, etc.

Then to top it off, Wednesday I was headed to a friends house to
pick up some stuff when I got rear-ended in what ended up being a 4 car pile up on the busiest road in Boise. I was the first car to get hit, then got pushed into a giant car in front of me, which hit the mini van in front of them. My car suffered the most damage and could very likely be totalled (luckily the kiddos were not with me). So not only was I standing on the side of the road on the hottest day we've had all year, but facing some quality time in the doctor's offices to insure that the baby and I are ok. The baby is ok, I have only had some bruising on my chest, and neck and upper back pain (which I'll be seeing a great chiropractor for).

So yeah, it's been a big week. But I thought I would post a freebie. I have had some people tell me that they don't know how to use patterned paper in a digital scrapbooking layout. So I thought I would put up a quick page for people to see how I use patterned papers. It's available for free here on my website


1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

that seriously looks A-MAZING!!