Thursday, April 8, 2010

Getting Ready...


For a triathlon! My second actually. I did a mini triathlon through the local YMCA a couple years ago, and now I'm getting ready to do at least 2, maybe 3 speed triathlons this summer.

Now, my style of swimming is not what anyone would call competitive level. In fact I will probably swim this triathlon with the side stroke and might throw in some doggie paddle just for kicks! Whatever gets it done right? I run. I can run for hours and it is glorious to me! I've just never been a superb swimmer, and that's ok.

Well tonight I went swimming with a friend of mine, who is doing this triathlon with me. She has been waiting for this for a couple weeks now. She's a swimmer not a runner, so she has been waiting to get in her arena and out of mine! Well it worked! She kicked my trash, and hopefully can help me become a stronger swimmer in the coming months!!

Wish me luck!!!

And here is what is releasing this week at designerdigitals!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Jesse! I'm signed up for a sprint tri in August in Seattle - it will be my first one. How cool!